Sunday, January 1, 2023

Sunday

Last night we had a ton of fireworks and after that Jenkins paced the hallway till about 3. I tried to get home to calm down but he wouldny settle. So it was a long night. Jenkins barked while Luna was napping and it woke her up. So she was on edge all night. She was hard to get down to sleep. We had so much rain our lawn is flooded. On our back porch we had 3 inches of water. We transitioned to snow and have about 4-5 inches now. The weather app said we could get 12 inches. Luckily I have tomorrow off so I'm going to stay home and shovel lol. I'm glad the kids had a fun party. Jeramy added a roof to our box house.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...