Thursday, January 5, 2023

Thursday

 Congratulations on you smoker Karen.  We got you some sauces and sent them home with Mom and Dad.  I was looking at my calendar and I don't get the 16th off from work.  So I think your plan of taking the kids would work Mom.  Whatever you think.  Oliver wasn't paying attention on school today and didn't do well on a standardized test.  I thought Ruth started tumbling today so I had her get dressed and then doubled check the date and it doesn't start for two weeks.  I had signed the little kids up for basketball but I am not sending them.  Work was good.  We are working on these table toppers.  We finished all the embroidery and not are sewing them together.  It is so stressful for me because they have to be perfect for the photoshoot.  I ended up going to the store three times tonight because we kept forgetting things.  I didn't go to exercise class and just sewed.  Casey took Tony on a walk.  He said it was really cold.  I am sorry Dad is sick.  I hope you guys feel better soon 

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...