Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Wednesday

 Today was good.  Work was good today.  I had meetings this morning and they had a potluck for lunch.  I just did easy embroidery in the afternoon and it was relaxing.  Casey made it all day today and said he wasn't as tired.  He is still having a hard time thinking.  Isaac didn't feel well this morning so he stayed home.  I think he is just tired.  He said he slept most of the day and he was fine when I got home.  He went to young men's and is going to be the decon president.  I went to exercise class tonight and it was high.  I think it is so fun and I love going.  Casey took Tony on a walk and did good.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...