Sunday, April 30, 2023

Sunday

Luna woke up tired. So we took it easy in the morning. She got the the point where everything was a tantrum so I made her lay in bed. It angered her even further. About after an hour of crying she finally gave up and took a nap. When she woke up we went to Costco and Lowes. She did great at the stores. I started to get dizzy and hot at Lowes. I think we were outside and I didn't drink any water. So the rest of the day we just took it slow. We would play outside till I got to hot then watcha show. Then head back outside. I feel like we went from 40 to 80 so my body needed to adjust and drink water. Lol 😂 our tree outside bloomed and it's really pretty. it's crazy tomorrow is may. 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...