Thursday, May 4, 2023

Thursday

 Today was good and we did some fun things.  I worked till 12:30 and then went and did a class party for Oliver's class.  It wasn't as smooth as I would have liked but it was fun and his teacher loved everything we did so I was a success.  I checked the kids out of school and took them to the dentist.  Oliver has a small cavity and Isaac need some sealant on his new teeth and has a small cavity.  We stopped and got some lady bug and praying mantis.eggs for our backyard.  The kids really wanted them.  Ruth and Oliver had piano lessons.  Ruth had tumbling and she made a tick tock with her class.  Me and Oliver met Casey and got Oliver some running shoes.  The Greenville mile is tomorrow and Oliver has been really excited.  He has been winning the race when the practice.  Me and Oliver were running today and he said I still had it.  It was funny.  

Love Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...