Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Wednesday

 It took me an hour to get to work today. The road was still one lane. I am taking trax tomorrow. Graduation is on Friday so I bet traffic will be bad the next two days. Work was busy but i didn't get much done. We did meet Karen at the new house for a final inspection. It was fun to walk around the house. We figured.out what room we wanted for our bedroom. Not much longer now. Karen signs for her old house tomorrow and then the buyers sign at 930 on Friday. I guess once the money is transferred then the people sign for the new house. Move for saturday is a go. Love you all mom I love your tree Robin. That is funny Lunas new toy is your car

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...