Friday, May 5, 2023

Friday

 Work was quiet and I got some stuff done. I was tired. I left at 4 and came home. Karen had a bad day. For some reason she still owed 8 grand on her loan. So she had it from the Sale of her stock and they needed proof it wasn't a loan so it slowed the process down. The clerk closed at 5 so they can't approve the payment until Monday. The sellers said we can leave everything in the garage. So that will help. Crazy day. They did get the gas switched over but the power company can't find the address. It has been a stressful day. We did go to taco bell for tacos and then watched princess bride. Everyone drive safe love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...