Sunday, April 30, 2023

Sunday

 Good job going to Kamas Karen.  That is a lot of work and you are almost done.  We would like to come up next Saturday and help if you would like us to.  Today was good we went to church and it was nice because we haven't been in a month.  I played the piano and I think it went ok.  Casey worked this morning and then went grocery shopping.  We went to the park when he got home.  It was so hot today though.  It seems like we missed the middle spring temperatures and went right into summer.  Isaac burned dinner so we went out to eat and it was gross.  Isaac is really sweet to cook for us all the time.  Everyone have a good Monday.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...