Sunday, April 30, 2023

Sunday

 We went to Kamas and worked on the shed and feel the same you guys felt it was so hot. You should see the water running down the hills. The snow is all gone in Kamas but a lot around. Robin I am sorry you got dizzy that is scary. Rachel we are planning on you coming up. That would be so nice. We will for sure need another trip to the dump. Robin your fairy garden is so cute. I love it. I was wondering when you came up on Saturday if you could fit the dollies in your new fancy car. I hope it cools down. The roof is all done and they are putting on gutter tomorrow. Hopefully that will be done and Karen can close on her house. Have a wonderful 1st day of May. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...