Friday, May 5, 2023

Friday

I'm glad today was Friday. I'm sorry you didn't close on the house for moving in Saturday. Moving is stressful. I took Monday off so I can help move stuff around that day. Work was long but I made it out alive. The missionarys came over tonight. They took up half the night, then Luna peed in the potty. That was fun. She was wild tonight and on the I spy quilt Rachel made her she would pick out all the butterflies then run around. Jeramy found this thing called brown noise. It's like white noise but a lower pitch. It's supposed to help with ADHD people to sleep. The last 2 nights she has fallen asleep in 10 minutes. It might be vudo but it seems to help. I also am getting peaches on the dwarf tree Karen got me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...