Friday, May 5, 2023

Friday

 I am sorry Karen.  That sounds stressful.  I don't think we will be able to leave here until 9 so we won't make it to Kamas until 11:30.  We are excited to help.  We had a fun day.  The boys ran the Greenville this morning.  Casey took the morning off and watched them.  Oliver got third place and did really well.  After work me and the kids went out to dinner at El Toro to celebrate.  It was fun.  We dropped Isaac off for his concert practice.  I took the little kids to a Cinco de mayo party at the fairgrounds.  Ruth's friend was going and Ruth really wanted to go.  They had bounce houses so they played in those.  Then we got ice cream and went and watched the concert.  Casey met us there.  Isaac was so excited and it was a good concert.  See you guys tomorrow.

Love Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...