Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Tuesday

 That's great Karen, I am glad everything is working out.  That's exciting.  Today was ok.  We are making embroidered panels that button on a pillow.  You sew a back in the panel and then hand sew the bottom close.  I felt like mine was crooked and it was stressful.  Ruth had her party at school and was super happy and had a fun day.  Oliver bought two Pokemon cards from his friend and was excited.  I went grocery shopping and then picked Isaac up from orchestra.  The kids helped me fold the laundry and then we had dinner.  I went to exercise class.  Casey went to Randy's to give back the sleeping bags we used for robbers roost.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...