Sunday, May 14, 2023

Happy Mother's Day

 I hope everyone had a good Mother's day.  We love you Mom.  I had a great day and the kids were so cute.  They were so excited.  Ruth and Casey got up early and made me breakfast in bed.  Ruth and Oliver made me a card and had bought a fancy card at the bookstore with Mom.  Ruth was so excited about that card she was about to burst.  They also made me a foam flowers thing.  I played the piano in sacrament for the primary.  I didn't mess up and it went really well.  Casey worked for a bit and then he started to till the garden in the rain.  When it stopped raining we all went out and helped.  We went to Randy's for dinner and made a fire.  Oliver had a cough and doesn't feel well so he is probably staying home from school.  Isaac had his last concert tomorrow which will be so good to be done with them. 

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...