Sunday, May 14, 2023

Sunday

 I am glad you all had a nice mother's day. I am sorry Oliver is sick. I hope he gets feeling better. We had a nice weekend. We stayed at Karen's house and it is looking so nice. It is a beautiful home. It is nice to have pictures up. I went in the shed and there was a mouse/vole so we went to lowes and i  got moth balls for the sheds. They are suppose to hate those. I opened them in the house and that was bad. It smelled so bad. It was weird to come home and not have Karen come with us. Rachel they said that most of cache County didn't have power. That was a lot of people. Robin Luna is so cute. They love water. I am excited for the short week. I am taking Friday off for the quilt show. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...