Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Wednesday

 At work I made a beautiful crossbody bag.  It was hard to figure out but it turned out good.  Isaac was invited to a birthday party so after school we went and got a present.  They remodeled red balloon toys and it looks really nice.  We also went grocery shopping.  I have a pot luck tomorrow also and I just bought humus.  Ruth had flat Mrs Wood and had to write three sentences about what she did with her.  So after ate we went and played at the park.  It was cold but they had fun.  Isaac went to young men's.  Ruth had made friends with the next door neighbor girl and played over their fot a bit.  Casey worked late and came home when I left for exercise class.  It was high tonight which I love.  He went ina run when I got home.  I am excited for Friday.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...