Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Tuesday

 Work was so much better. I even got a little caught up. That felt nice. I came home and vegged. Dad's stomach wasn't feeling great so we went slow. When he took a bath I did pack the drawers on my entertainment center. There was a lot of junk in them. Dad is going  to go through them. Karen is.coming over tomorrow and we are going to Costco. Anyone need anything?  I am so excited to have Friday off. Jeff was telling me where James live and I think he lives in Karen's neighborhood. I will be interested to see if I am right. I think he lives up by the round about. Well that is all my gossip today. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...