Saturday, May 20, 2023

Saturday

Thanks for the fun time yesterday. When I got home Luna was asleep, I changed her into her PJs and put her to bed. Jeramys friend from high school Shane committed suicide yesterday. Jeramy was sad. The Grovers came over since it was part of Nate and Jeramys friend group. We talked for a while and then we didn't go to bed till 11. This morning we woke up and took the carolla to we by any cars. We didn't get a lot for it but it's out of our life's. Then we went over to another friend of Jeramys that lives and salt lake and talked. She was nice and had more info. They still don't know when the funeral will be. So we will see. Then we just grilled steaks and played outside. 

Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...