Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Wednesday

Today at daycare as I was leaving Luna ran up and gave me a huge hug and blew me a kiss goodbye. I am not sure why but it made me cry she is so grown up and so good to go to daycare every day. I think I'm just a weirdo lol. Work was boring so it was hard to stay focused on anything. After work Jeramy cooked delicious steaks. Then we play outside. I needed to finish weed whacking the front so Jeramy watched Luna and I finished up the front it was sprinkling on and off but I got it all done. I bought a book with Olaf and I pointed and Sayed who it that. And clear as day Luna said "it's Olaf" then she went back to babbling in alien. She is so chatty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...