Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Tuesday

 Today was good.  I walked this morning.  That is two days in a row so I am on fire.  Work was good.  I had meetings today and their is a lot to do and it is unclear the best way forward so we are just taking it a day at a time.  After school we met Oliver's friend and his Mom at the park.  The kids had a fun time and she was really nice.  She likes to talk and we had a good time.  After dinner I went to exercise class.  It was upbeat barr and it felt good.  I was thinking on Friday we could be at the expo center at 10.  Is that when the quilt show opens?  Or I could go and pick up Mom.  What do you guys think.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...