Monday, May 15, 2023

Monday

I'm glad it's a short week this week. I think we all woke up tired. Jeramy said when he went to pick up Luna she was sleeping on the recliner again. She makes me laugh. She keeps making her arms in a rainbow wave. Like look at all this stuff kinda jester. It's so funny. After work we had dinner then worked outside. They buried a kid pool behind the cherry tree and filled it with sand.. it was run down and our lawn mower gets stuck in the sand. So we moved the sand by our shed and pulled out the swimming pool. We only moved a little dirt. We will finish filling it up with dirt tomorrow. We are old and out of shape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...