Friday, June 9, 2023

Friday

 I called out house insurance and they are going to send someone to assess the damage which is great.  Work fine.  Poor klesis's Mom is dying so she is going on FMLA starting on Monday.  They are going to have other people help me and I am in charge of the team.  After work we walked to the park and had a fun time.  We threw the ball a ton for Tony and he was happy.  We ran into a neighbor who has kids similar ages.  They have season passes to lagoon also and are going Thursday.  I told her we need to go together sometimes.  Another huge storm came in.  We made felt flowers, made cookies and watched a movie.  Casey worked late.  It is working out having him home in the mornings so it is great.  

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...