Monday, June 5, 2023

Monday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night. I slept most of the day and evening and I do  think I wasn't awake enough to remember to blog. I do feel better so the sleep was good. There was a wreck on the freeway this morning and it took me 20 minutes longer. Good days and bad days on driving. Work was good. I got some stuff done I have been struggling with. A clearer mind. I drove home and stopped at winco to get some snacks for tomorrow's babyshower. After dinner I mowed the lawn. The back was turning into a field. I love being outside. Rachel that tree house is amazing. Wow Robin good luck with your sleep study. I actually hope.it helps you sleep. Have a nice day. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...