Monday, June 5, 2023

Monday

 Do you not sleep well Robin?  I hope they can help.  Today was good.  Went went well.  I sewed two date pillows today.  My job is getting better and I am liking it more.  I paid the kids today and the little kids wanted to shop.  First we got a snack at whips.  They have benets on Monday's and we love them.  Then we went to Walmart and Oliver got a sniper gun and Ruth got a horse for her doll.  It was the library opening social.  Isaac didn't want to go so I took the little kids.  It was really crowded and crazy windy but overall we gave it a 7 out of ten.  They had a climbing wall and bounce houses.  Ruth got her face painted.  We made a bookmark and then played some games where it wasn't as crowded.  Casey went grocery shopping while we were gone which was awesome and stained some more.  I went to exercise class when we got home.  The kids were fighting a lot today so it crazy times.

Love Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...