Monday, June 5, 2023

Monday

 Do you not sleep well Robin?  I hope they can help.  Today was good.  Went went well.  I sewed two date pillows today.  My job is getting better and I am liking it more.  I paid the kids today and the little kids wanted to shop.  First we got a snack at whips.  They have benets on Monday's and we love them.  Then we went to Walmart and Oliver got a sniper gun and Ruth got a horse for her doll.  It was the library opening social.  Isaac didn't want to go so I took the little kids.  It was really crowded and crazy windy but overall we gave it a 7 out of ten.  They had a climbing wall and bounce houses.  Ruth got her face painted.  We made a bookmark and then played some games where it wasn't as crowded.  Casey went grocery shopping while we were gone which was awesome and stained some more.  I went to exercise class when we got home.  The kids were fighting a lot today so it crazy times.

Love Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...