Saturday, June 10, 2023

Saturday

 We had a good day in Clifton and we had a fun time.  I also ordered an embroidery machine which is exciting.  I wanted one for my birthday and Casey said to just order one so I did.  I got up early and went to exercise class.  I stayed for both classes and it was a lot of fun.  The ping pong table was delivered this morning so we set it up and played.  We are not very good but we will get better.  We headed to Idaho and had lunch in Preston.  We visited and then headed over to the founders day party.  It wasn't very big this year.  Their were starting a bing game and the cards were only 1 dollar so we played.  I had a lot of fun.  They had fun prizes and we all won a couple of time.  I even won a blackout prize and got a blanket.  The kids thought it was a poncho and wanted it for Tiffany but it was just a blanket.  We just hung out at Calleen and I took the little kids to the park for a while when they were to hyper.  She invited some people over and we had dinner and watched the fireworks.  It was a nice evening.

Love Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...