Sunday, June 4, 2023

Sunday

The tree house looks amazing, good job. Sorry I've been a terrible blogger. Saturday we went to Jeramys friends funeral. It was sad we didn't stay very long. Then we met up with the gang and had Chinese food. Today we drove to Provo to try and help Jeramys sister. We thought she wanted a washer but it was the dryer she needed. So we need to go down again. Then Luna keeps waking up early and I was tired so Jeramy watched Luna and I took a nap. When I woke up Luna was asleep. So I finished my temple picture and got it posted on Etsy. I wish we had another day off. 

Robin
 Picture of the couch. It looks messy we had to move everything around to get them in....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...