Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Tuesday

 Isaac didn't sleep.last night and was still awake when I went to work.  We had breakfast together which was nice.  He was asleep when I got home and then after dinner he was out.  Poor kid.  Work was good.  I just sewed today.  We decorated cookies for a team activity and that was fun.  After work we went and got Tony some food.  Then we went and got the kids new sandals and Isaac a new pair of shoes.  He is a men's size 8 now.  They fit him so much better.for width.  We also stopped at the library and got new books.  I gave Isaac the princess bride and he really like that and now he is half way through a walk the woods.  I think it is the funniest book.  Me and the little kids started a puzzle and I hope they work on it tomorrow also.  I went to exercise class and it was a spin class.  It was so hard and I was sweating all over the bike.   My peonies are blooming and I love them so much.  I want to plant them everywhere.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...