Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Tuesday

 The commute was so much better this morning. work was good we had a baby shower for one of the girls on my team. I also was able to get some projects done that I have been struggling with. I came home in a huge thunderstorm. The lightening was amazing. we had dinner and then played race cars they are fun. I am terrible at them. I thought dad had an eye appointment but the recording said Friday. I need to call on that one. I called rc.willey and I think my couches are coming on the 19th. Yeah. I started unpacking books tonight. I am making a little progress. Have a nice hump day. Robin I am sorry Luna isn't sleeping that makes for long days. One of the guys at the shower played one of the messages from his little girl they just gave her a phone. She said she was horrible someone breathed in her face. He had 3 messages in 10 minutes that she was happy and then two minutes later she was sad. It was so funny. Well be safe Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...