Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Wednesday

Today was nice. Everyone worked from home today so it was quiet in the office. We bought Luna a big kid trampoline for her birthday we ordered it through Walmart so we went and picked it up. Then we went in and got some more milk. They have the limes front and center when you walk in Luna took one and threw it like a ball through the store. Luckily they were only 38 cents so it wasn't a huge deal. Then we strung up some rope on the garden. Everything is really growing so we wanted everything to have support and something to grow on. My peonies bloomed today too. They are so pretty. 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...