Monday, July 27, 2026

Monday

 Today was good.  I had a fun weekend and was happy all day.  Isaac had cross country tryouts this morning and they had a parent meeting that I went to before work.  He ran well and made the team.  He walked the dog and went on a long bike ride today.  Then his friends came over and he had been with them all evening.  Work went really well.  I reviewed documents most of the day and I really like it.  The day went really fast.  I cleaned the house when I got home and folded laundry.  I worked on my embroidery stuff a bit also.  I went to exercise class which is high and I love it so much.  It is so fun.  Casey mowed the lawn.  I tried to edge but I was having problems and just ended up weeding a bit.

Love Rachel 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

 Today was good.  I had a fun weekend and was happy all day.  Isaac had cross country tryouts this morning and they had a parent meeting tha...