Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Wednesday

 My day was good. Work is still cruising along. I had an email today saying the it showed I was enrolled in summer classes but was not currently enrolled in fall. So that freaked me out so I sent an email to my advisor and then called the registrar office. I am enrolled in the classes I thought so that is good. Then I got an email back from my advisor saying her student assistant had sent the email to the incorrect list. They sent it to the people who were enrolled in fall classes not the ones who aren't. The cooking class was fun. I hope everyone had a great day. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday

 My day was good. Work is still cruising along. I had an email today saying the it showed I was enrolled in summer classes but was not curre...