Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Tuesday

 Me and the kids went to fashion place mall. Oliver got a hat and Ruth got kpop stuff. We had a good time. We came home and made slime and exploded diet coke. I like doing that. We drove to ogden and hooked up at ocean mart. Squid is on the menu at the Anderson house. Robin I think food trucks should drive up and down the neighbor hood. Tomorrow I am going to do emissions on my car. Wish me luck. I am also taking dad to the doctor and we are going to a cooking class. That will be fun. I hate to whine but the heat is getting to me. I am ready for it to be below 100. Have a great hump day. Love mom



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday

 Me and the kids went to fashion place mall. Oliver got a hat and Ruth got kpop stuff. We had a good time. We came home and made slime and e...