Thursday, July 30, 2026

Thursday

 Today was pretty good.  Isaac had cross country this morning and then him and Bradley went and worked out at the gym.  In the afternoon they went to first dam.  I had the little kids stay home and do laundry and clean their rooms which they did amazing.  Oliver's school friends came over after work and they had fun.  Me and Ruth did some drawing classes and she really liked that.  Me and Ruth went grocery shopping also.  We mowed Peggy's lawn.  Isaac was with his friends so he missed it.  The cute kids down the street came and talked us.  They are the cutest kids.  We got Karie Ann's afterwards.  Work went well and I am still figuring everything out.

Love Rachel 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday

I went and saw kay and she was doing well. Julie came over and we visited. I took the cave stuff to Casey's friend afterwards. She was r...