I am enjoying my 24th of july holiday. We had a really fun time on Sunday at the trampoline park. We kind of just vegged after that. This morning we went to urban air and it is designed for older kids. They had obstacle courses and slides. The kids had fun. We did try to ice skate after dinner but they were having a hockey game. Tomorrow we are going to the fashion place mall and shop. We are taking the kids home. I did drop dad off at work and went and paid my car off. It was 3 dollars. I was pretty excited about that. Have a nice Tuesday. Love mom
Monday, July 27, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday
Today was good. I had a fun weekend and was happy all day. Isaac had cross country tryouts this morning and they had a parent meeting tha...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...


No comments:
Post a Comment