Saturday, August 1, 2026

Saturday

 We had a good day and it was nice to have a day off.  I went to exercise class this morning and Isaac volunteered at a fun run for cross Country.  Isaac went and lifted weights and then floated the river with Bradley.  Ruth and Oliver went and played with the neighbor kids.  I cleaned the whole house which felt good.  Casey worked on the van and fixed the brakes so they didn't make a noise anymore. Oliver wanted to buy a paddle board so we went to Al's.  Both Ruth and Oliver ended up buying electric scooters.  They are really nice and I think they will use them a lot.  This evening we rode bikes and scooters to the park.  It was and a beautiful night.

Love Rachel 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday

 I took dad to.qork and went and saw kay and then went grocery shopping. I was tired today. I did get a lot done so that was good. I feel so...