Monday, August 31, 2026

Monday

 I had a good day and it was nice to feel rested after the weekend.  Work was busy today and it went really fast.  They got more lamination for the laminator and I was able to finished all my documents.  I messed up a million time laminating, I kept getting wrinkles.  Oliver had picture day today.  Uis friend rode the bus home with him and played really cute together.  Ruth had her first dance class and her friend Katlyn is in it also.  She loves school and dancing and is really happy.  Isaac had cross country and then hung out with Bradley.  Casey went rock climbing this evening until it started to rain.  I went to exercise class which is high.  I sweated so much my shirt was visibly soaked around the collar and it was embarrassing.  

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

 Dad was worried about my knee so we went to instacare. They took.an xray.and said there was fluid so it is hurt. I know i paid money for th...