Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Tuesday

 Today was good.  Work is going really well and I am glad I am not at the school.  I had a lot to do today and it went fast.  I picked up Ruth and that has been working out pretty well also.  Oliver friend Ewan and his brother came over along with all the neighbor kids.  They ate all our chips but had a fun time playing outside.  I picked Isaac up from cross country and ran him to the bank right before they closed so he could get a new debit card.  Isaac and Oliver had young men's.  They were moving furniture at the new temple.  They are still there which is crazy for a school night.  Ruth had viola lessons and then we took her out for ice cream since the boys were gone.  Me and Casey mowed the lawn.  It looks beautiful, it was really long.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday

 I went and visited kay today and then ran errands. I think my knee is doing better. I hope so. Rachel I am glad you are liking your job. I ...