I picked jeff up and we went and saw kay. We had pizza for lunch and it tasted so good. Julie went to the knee doctor today and she has bad arthritis in her knees. The one with the least amount they are going to.scrap some of the buildup off on the 16th. I was glad they aren't replacing her knee. Kay was doing about the same. I went grocery shopping and we watched a cute show on Netflix. Spooky in love. It is a Korean show. Tell isaac i have done that before also. It is an easy fix. I love olivers pictures. I am glad luna is talking about school. They do get really tired by the end of the week. Have a great Friday. Yeah for a long weekend. Love mom
Thursday, September 3, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday
I picked jeff up and we went and saw kay. We had pizza for lunch and it tasted so good. Julie went to the knee doctor today and she has bad...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment