Sunday, August 30, 2026

Weekend

 Thank you for the fun day yesterday.  It was good to spend the day together.  We went to a kpop demon hunter laser show and I really liked it.  Today we went to church.  Oliver was passing the sacrament and went to the wrong section.  He realized it and went to the right one but he was so upset.  I got up and gave him a hug and I felt bad for him.  We had a good talk about how it is okay to make mistakes.  I played the piano and that went well also.  We were all tired so we watched a movie and took naps.  Then we went to Tony's grove.  Oliver lost a knife and we wanted to find it but we didn't.  It was cold when we got there so we hiked around the lake.  The sun came out and we played in the water.  We had fun and I love it up there.

Love Rachel 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 We had a really lazy day. I think i slept all morning. My knee if feeling lots better. I love the rain. It is so nice. Have a great last da...