Today was busy but good. Oliver is tired in the morning but likes riding the bus and school. The counselor pulled him in to talk about what he needed help with and I thought that was great. They also had a fire drill. Isaac has all A's and is keeping up on his homework. After cross country we got his hair cut and he looks good. Ruth had a good day at school and had dance class. The times on the paper were wrong and I wasted time but hopefully next week goes better. She likes it. Work went well for me. I am going to start auditing the documents on the floor to see what is going on. Casey had a busy day and took Tony for a run. All the college kids are back so he is going to try running up green canyon.
Love Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment