Saturday, September 5, 2026

Saturday

 They were having a big deal at the curiosity farm today so we went down and hooked up with luna and robin. It was so fun and such a nice day. We even ate lunch at Thanksgiving point and went back to the farm. They had a lot of fun stem activities. Luna wanted to come back with us so she is spending the night. I bought a kit to make a.pumpkin house and that was fun. We got a game at the farm.and we have been coloring it.  It is a.game. Rachel I hope you got the windows washed. Have a great Sunday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 I had a nice day. Luna spent the night and we had a nice time. We got up and went to the zoo. I always like walking the zoo. We rented a st...