Monday, July 13, 2009

5 weeks

Well I started theater today yeah, its a five week course. Its combined with wig knotting so on fridays we will be learning to wig knot. He said that we are going to make mustaches, and if we wanted to learn goatees and sideburns he will show us. I think it will be interesting. I'm excited for this course I think its going to be fun. If I'm ever home around halloween i will turn mom into a real witch for the pumpkin walk. no more lesser makeup  you will be the best in the world. ha ha ha ha ( evil laugh) :) anyway I haven't posted a picture in a while so this is toronto at night. Its by the track that is by me. Oh also there is a dead sea scrolls exhibition going on at the ROM. the museum that is right next door to me. Its the one mom and dad went to with me with the diamond exhibition. So I hope its cool we will see I might go one day this week. well Have a great night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...