Saturday, July 18, 2009
HI
Well my Saturday had been pretty quiet. I took a nap and everything it was very nice. It is thundering outside right now. I doubt that it will rain, but it will probably start a couple of fires. Tis the season for fires down here. It was way hot outside today it was over 110 outside. I am really grateful for ac. Well I hope that everyone had a good Saturday. BYE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
Today was busy but good. I went to exercise class for two hour and it was fun but I was so sweaty. Casey planned a caving trip today and ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment