Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Perfect Birthday

Thank you everyone for the most wonderful birthday. I had a really nice day. Thank you for the wonderful presents, I am spoiled. Here is a picture of all my loot.


The shirt Robin got me fits great, I am wearing it today and the makeup is awesome. I am glad that I have some connections now. The sewing table Mom and Dad got me fits my sewing machine and looks great. Karen's fabric is gorgeous and I am thinking of a great pattern that will be fun. Vickie got me some great books that I am excited to read. Casey got me a Kindle but it has yet to come. It wont come until Aug, but I can wait. I got the case for it so I read my people magazine in it last night to practice.
Everyone at work was really nice they sang to me and we had some cake. Casey sent me at work the most beautiful flowers.



After work we went and visited Casey's Dad and they got me a really cute bag. Then we went to Tony's Grove and it was so fun. Mom put together a delicious picnic. It tasted so good, it was really good. Then we cleaned that up and walked around the lake. It was really pretty their were a lot of flowers.


Thank you everyone for the wonderful presents and being such a good family. I hope that everyone has a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...