Sunday, July 12, 2009

ha

Well I checked out the picture of the proposal and its not the perfect ponytail. I think my teacher would give a 6.5 to 7 out of ten. It can't have a part and it has to be on the top of the crown. top of the ear to to middle of the head is the line you draw. :) its close though. :) that is crazy about the mud slide I'm glad that rachel and casey moved to idaho. One friend on facebook said her house was damaged. that is crappy. Well tomorrow I start theater, i'm excited. I was talking to this cute girl at church and I think i have a few people lined up for models. :) yeah. The girl said that she wanted to go to the movie UP in 3-d we just have to find a day that is not crazy. :) its amazing how fast a week and fill up. On thursday they are having an industry party, at a club. I think most people from class are going, I think I will check it out. If it turns out to be partying I may not stay long but Maybe I might meet some people to network. we will see. well I hope everyone has a great night.
love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...