Thursday, July 16, 2009

thanks

Today we did 18th century makeup. We whited out the face and put bright red blush on. Its was kinda funny looking. Tomorrow we start wig knotting. Hopefully it won't be to mundane. Tonight there is an industry party, everyone in my class is so excited to go. I don't know why but I really don't care. I kinda forgot it was today. I don't think i'm going to stay long. We will see what happens. Its at a club "this is london" so if everyone is there to drink I may slip out. Other then that I am glad things are going well. I am jealous of the raspberries, they sound delicious. anyway I better go have a great night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...