Saturday, July 18, 2009

scrolls

I'm glad that you had a great birthday rachel. I love your bag and Casey's flowers are beautiful. I can't believe you are getting a kindle. I want to see it when you get it, I think it will be awesome. I will have to buy you a book to go on it.  Well today the girl who wanted to go to "up" had to cancel, she had baseball tickets she couldn't get out of. So we are going to go next week. So instead I went to go see the dead sea scrolls exhibition. It was really cool I'm glad i got to go. They are smaller then I thought they would be. But the had jars and artifacts from around the caves that they found the scrolls. I got dad a book for his birthday, To not completely ruin the surprise I won't say the title. :) but i think it looks cool. Well I might do laundry today I will see how much will power I can get. And a girl from school has a "surprise" birthday party. She knows about the party, so we just say its a surprise for her roommates benefit. :) I hope you guys have a great saturday. love you

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...