Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday

Rachel's birthday was a lot of fun. Tony's grove was just beautiful. I was really surprised to see all the flowers in bloom. It was hot here to day. I just feel for poor Karen in the heat right now. We made it to SLC this afternoon. It took a little longer than usual because we had to go back and get dad's computer because they were having troubles with the detector and he needed to help. Other than that it went like clock work. We ate the rest of the hoagies from Rachel's birthday and watched the 5th Harry Potter to get ready for the new movie. I had only seen it once. We also got the first season on the Big Bang Theory and that is so funny.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...