Friday, July 17, 2009

happy birthday

Happy birthday rachel!!!!! I hope you had a great day. :) sorry to hear about your dentist mom that really sucks. you've gone through a lot, was it doctor skinner who did all that? I have sympathy pains for you. I will drink a frozen hot chocolate in your honor. :) Well the industry party was lame just like i thought but I went with a bunch of girls from school so at least they made it entertaining. Today we worked on wig knotting, we are making mustaches, no need to worry there will be pictures of me in it once i finish :) Tomorrow a girl from church wanted to go to the movie "up" in 3-d so I'm going to go and then meet up for lunch. Then at night a girl from school is having a birthday party, so I am going to go for a while to make an appearance. so tomorrow will be busy but I think it will be fun. other then that have a great Rachel's birthday day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...