Wednesday, September 9, 2009

back in Logan

I am safe and sound and back in Logan. They are cleaning my carpets as I speak. I am so excited. I am having them put scotch guard on the carpets also. They are going to clean the white couch also. It will feel really nice in here. Friday they will deliver my couches. Robin says we should have a party because if I wait the same amount of time as last time I will be 83 before I get a new one. Rachel that salsa looks so good. I want the recipe. I am excited to try your frozen cucumbers. That is fun to have a garden. I am going to work on mine tomorrow night. I had such a nice trip. Dad loves his money. I am going to frame it. I got one for Casey also. I will have to frame his. I didn't get a lesson on downloading pictures but I will try to do that and if I get into trouble I will have to have Rachel come over and give me lessons. I am the luckiest mom in the whole world to have such wonderful daughters. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...