Saturday, September 12, 2009

its karens birthday

happy birthday karen I hope you had a great day. Well last night a girl told me about an institute class so I went, it was fun there was actually more kids then I thought there would be. There are two classes. So I think it will be fun its every friday night. Today I did my wedding show. It was hectic but that is the nature of the beast. fashion shows are pretty high paced. There are only 2 shows tomorrow so that will be nice. The other thing I'm doing is separate from the wedding expo. its a clothing charity event with photographers so I guess I will have more photos of my work which will be nice. Its on oct 4th. Well I better go I'm beat, I'm going to go eat and sleep. love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...